Today

Apparently the admissions office at Aberdeen is a sort of black hole over which a few people hold ragged nets attempting to catch incoming documents. I had to submit certain documents two or three times, but I'm not going to harbor bitterness about that.  I finally have all my paperwork in, and am cleared for acceptance. Not yet sure if I'll be able to apply for the scholarship.

Tomorrow's the day I find out about that flat.

But enough about tomorrow...

Today my brother Josh is going to take me for a drive in his new Honda Element.
Tonight I serve at Carrabba's.

I feel the days slipping away, and though I am enjoying them and loving living with my family for these few months, I have this slight anxiety that I'm missing something significant, that I'm going to take something for granted or pass an opportunity to glorify God in the present while preoccupied with future plans. It's not a worry I'm losing sleep over, but probably a healthy awareness I should hold onto. Probably.

-Kavod-

PS: On Thursday, Michael B. and I went here:
The Lost Sea in Sweetwater, TN, and it was very cool. You should go.

1 comment:

allcedars said...

You have a blog! how did I not know about this!?!? YAY!