Preparations Part I

I began my preparations to move to Scotland about a month ago by sending a response to a "to let" advertisement, so I decided that I should start blogging about it and even maybe let people know that I have a blog -- an innovative concept, to be sure.

Just to make things clear, here's where I'm moving:


View Larger Map

And here's where I'm going to do my postgraduate studies:

I have considered living on campus, but as housing can be found cheaper a little away from campus, I've looked into that first. The first house I inquired about didn't work out. Now I'm looking into the second. It's a flat located a 30 min walk away from the university. If my friend Heather (who currently lives in Edinburgh) visits next week and finds everything satisfactory, I will live there. And I will invest in a bicycle.

And I'm also trying to get documents together to apply for a scholarship that I thought I had already applied for. Whoops.

Well that's a good start, I suppose.



-Kavod-

No comments: