Waiting

Finally quit my job. I'm glad but haven't fully realized that I don't have to go back anymore. Hopefully the serving nightmares will cease and I'll have only sweet dreams of the beach and Scotland.

I have to confess that I'm feeling quite insecure about the whole Scotland thing. I know that so many things could still go wrong. Maybe the university lost my FAFSA documents like they lost everything else. Maybe I won't get my visa in time.

But I'm not just being paranoid -- I have reason to doubt the Admissions department: every time I email them, they look at my file and realize something else is missing. (After I thought it was all done months ago!) If I hadn't asked them about it, would my file have remained in Admissions limbo? So it seems.

So I suppose I'll just keep praying and keep pestering Admissions.

And all shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of things shall be well.

-Kavod-

No comments: