Finally caught up...

I gave a great presentation today, and now I'm quite optimistic that the rest of the term will be smooth sailing. I've just made a reading plan that, if followed, will result in only 3 hours of reading per day, six days a week, leaving Sunday to rest. (Of course, one of my professors has a tendency to throw in a bunch of secondary reading which might slow things a bit, but a couple more hours of work in the day won't kill me.) And this plan will allow me to get so far ahead that I'll have plenty of time to work on essays and my other two presentations in the second half of the term. Furthermore, if I want to double up one day and take a day trip somewhere the next, I will have freedom to do so. My life is so good.

Also, I saw a golden sunrise today. Mornings are the best... as long as no one talks to me in them.


-Kavod-

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Reading plan...wow, good for you. I could never do it :) And it's a good thing I'm not with you cuz I would definitely talk to you in the morning. I remember when I got back from studying abroad and shared a suite with Tara, Cassie Marie and Ashley. I would get up early, take a shower, and talk to whoever was in the bathroom, as chipper as can be! Until Tara just stared at me and said, "Yeah, we don't talk in the morning here" :)